Web marketing support services provided for SME's:|
- Creating a detailed functional specification suitable for your new website, based on your business needs. Suitable for receiving price quotations from current or new web design companies.
- Website audit for SEO, including a competitor review. (SEO is using the knowledge of how search engines work in the on-line marketplace to optimise Web sites and Web pages to rank highly within the search results.)
- Web marketing strategy development. Includes both ‘on-page’ and ‘off-page’ optimisation strategies, and ‘linkbaiting’ using social media.
- Domain name selection and management.
- Website optimisation for search engines. Includes recommending page content changes as part of keyword optimisation.
- Google Adwords (Pay per click) campaign set up for tactical advertising. Keyword analysis for value opportunities. Management of keyword campaigns based on a daily budget methodology, including regular performance reports.
- Website traffic analysis.
We have had considerable success in achieving high rankings for SME's, mainly through effective keyword phrase optimisation, which has resulted in a more cost effective on-line presence. We can do the same for your company. There are many small web design companies that claim to be able to do search engine optimisation, but in our opinion very few have the time, skills, or understanding to deliver all the benefits that are easily achievable.
Our SEO audit report will identify the main improvements that can be easily implemented to achieve higher rankings for target keyword phrases. We always include a competitor review and comparison, to ensure our recommendations can be judged to provide tangible value benefits.
Benefits of a web marketing campaign for SME's:
1. Web marketing strategies:
Your strategic plan must include both short-term and long-term strategies in order to succeed.
Short term marketing strategies are those that are quickly achieved to ensure higher search engine rankings based on your target audience keywords.
Short term marketing strategies include:
- Website content and competitor review
- Keyword identification for target audiences.
- Website and web page optimisation.
- Purchasing Pay Per Click Advertising
- Participating in Forums
- Publishing target keyword optimised content for search engines
- Anchor link optimisation.
Long term marketing strategies are those that enhance your on-line presence and brand, and hence bring you a more of your targeted traffic over time.
Long term marketing strategies include:
- Opt-in Lists
- Social Networking Sites
- Social Bookmarking Sites
- Article Marketing
By creating and implementing a balanced marketing strategy, using both short-term and long-term strategies, you will increase the targeted traffic to your web site.
2. Search engine optimisation:
The benefits of search engine optimisation and link building are that your site will appear higher on the search engines for more key phrases. Your competitors, who may seem to be already ahead of you, can easily be overtaken in ranking terms by implementing effective web page keyword optimisation. Higher ranked sites do get more traffic, which in turn will enhance their Google rankings.
We offer a comprehensive search engine optimisation program, which includes:
- Website review
- Competition analysis
- Keyword identification for both natural and 'paid for' Google rankings
- Web page optimisation.
- Creating a tactical Google Adwords campaign.
- Helping you to get better value from a Google Adwords campaign.
3. Pay per click activation:
Pay per click (PPC) campaigns are useful when you want immediate tactical traffic. Search engine optimisation normally takes several months to take effect, and link building can take up to year before Google enhances your page rank position. A PPC budget can be a little as £20/month, with a cost per click normally between £0.04 to £0.50.
Setting up and managing a successful PPC campaign for Google Adwords would require:
Create an Adwords Account with correct (managed) access levels
Research the most appropriate keywords for the PPC campaign
Categorise keywords into specific groups
Create specific Ad Groups and alternative textual Ads within each Group
Add Keywords to be targeted for specific Ads within the Group
Set the campaign countries, daily budget, and hours of operation
Insertion of tracking code on an action response web-page for Conversion Tracking.
Initiate the PPC Campaign by selecting the bid position, and landing page for each of the selected keywords.
Monitor the campaign, usually on a monthly basis
Continuously optimise the campaign to identify negative keywords, remove non performing keywords, add new keywords, modify ad call to action text using A/B testing, and thus lower the cost-per-conversion.
Monitor bid positions for the different keywords, click through rate, ROI and conversion details.
Provide regular monthly management reports.